This deliciously healthy recipe will hit the sweet spot without maxing out your daily calorie count. Scroll down for the tastiest sugar-free, low carb, gluten free pancakes, and enjoy a flipping healthy protein-power fueled breakfast.
- 1 scoop protein powder of choice ( we love Sunwarrior plant-based protein)
- 3 egg whites
- 1/2 cup gluten free oats (uncooked)
- 1/2 medium banana
- 1/2 cup blueberries
- 2 tsp baking powder
- Add eggs, banana, protein powder, and baking powder into blender and pulse blend until smooth.
- add oats
- Toss blueberries into the batter and mix using a spatula or spoon.
- Place a skillet on medium-high heat and measure out about 1/8 cup or 2 tbsp of batter per pancake.
- Put 1tsp coconut oil in the pan
- Pour pancake batter into pan
- Cover the pancakes while they cook to help the inside cook faster. Cook them for about 45 seconds to 1 minute on the first side, and then about 30-45 seconds on the other side.
Stack onto a plate and serve with your favorite toppings. We recommend a drizzle of maple syrup, a spoonful of nut butter, a pinch of cinnamon and berries.
Tuck into pancake heaven.